Great Greek Pizza
This Great Greek Pizza features hummus instead of tomato sauce and its a game changer. You can top this tangy pizza with your favorite veggies and keep it vegan, low fat and healthy.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 The Best Homemade Pizza Dough https://intentionallyeat.com/the-best-homemade-pizza-dough
- ⅔ cup Velvety Oil Free Hummus https://intentionallyeat.com/velvety-oil-free-hummus/
- ½ small onion, diced
- 1 small bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup marinated artichokes, chopped
- ¼ cup olives, black or kalamata
- 1 handful spinach leaves
Preheat oven to 485 degrees.
Prepare the dough or roll out store bought pizza dough.
Prepare hummus or use store bought hummus. Spread it evenly over the pizza.
Spread all of the toppings (except for the spinach leaves) evenly over the pizza. Bake for 8 minutes.
After 8 minutes, add spinach leaves to the top of the pizza and bake again for approximately 4 more minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Slice, serve and enjoy!
15.5 g protein, 35 g carbs, 25 g fat, 5 g fiber
2 slices per serving
Sometimes I drizzle my Homemade Greek Pizza with Creamy Italian Oil Free Dressing for added zip!