Perfect Protein Waffles
Perfect Protein waffles that are fluffy and oh, so yummy! Start your day off right with these freezer-friendly goodies that are naturally gluten-free, dairy free and vegan!
Servings 6 waffles
- 1 cup oats gluten-free if needed
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp maple, agave or brown rice syrup you could use stevia instead
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt and cinnamon
Process oats in a blender until finely ground.
Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth. Add more almond milk if the batter is too thick to pour.
Allow the batter to sit for 5 minutes while the waffle iron heats. This allows the oats to absorb the liquid and thicken.
Lightly grease the waffle iron. Pour batter and cook until golden brown.
Serving: 1waffle | Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1.7g | Fiber: 2.5g