This Vegan Big Mac Sauce is the best copycat Big Mac sauce recipe for your vegan burgers! It’s a creamy, tangy vegan burger sauce and makes the perfect veggie burger condiment or a yummy sandwich spread!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
I love creating tasty recipes that are easy to make and are healthier (even slightly) than the original.
It’s a great way to transition to a vegan diet when you can still enjoy some familiar flavors like this “secret sauce”. Before I lost 125 pounds I hit the drive-thru – A LOT, so this type of recipe was so helpful for me.
Copycat recipes like this Vegan Big Mac Sauce are great to make for your friends that don’t typically eat vegan and you want to show them how delicious it can be.
THE 7 DAY HEALTHY HABITS CHALLENGE
Download the FREE Prep Pack
This Vegan Big Mac Sauce is perfect for topping your favorite veggie burger and taking it to the next flavor level!
Thanks to the vegan mayo, it’s super easy to whip up this “special sauce”.
It’s definitely healthier than pulling through the drive-thru for a fast-food burger.
INGREDIENTS FOR MAKING VEGAN BIG MAC SAUCE
- Vegan Mayo — I use the premade kind you find in the refrigerated aisle in the health food section at the store. It makes this recipe so quick and convenient!
- Sweet Relish — Homemade is best, but you can use store-bought. I suggest looking for a relish that does not have yellow dye added to it.
- Ketchup — Any type of ketchup will work, but it’s a good idea to opt for one without high fructose corn syrup.
- Maple Syrup — Maple syrup works best, but you can choose to use any liquid sweetener.
- Onion Powder — Make sure your spices are fresh for the best flavor.
- Garlic Powder — You could opt for garlic salt and omit the regular salt.
- Apple Cider Vinegar — Bragg’s is my favorite. You will want to make sure to use a brand that has the “mother” in it for the best health benefits.
- Salt — It’s optional, but it does add flavor.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I have to use sweet pickle relish?
You don’t have to, but if you want the familiar taste of secret burger sauce, then you will want to use sweet relish.
What do I do with leftover sauce for veggie burgers?
Store any extra sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
How many calories are in Vegan Big Mac Sauce?
There are 108 calories in this special sauce, so be careful if you are watching your caloric intake.
TOOLS NEEDED TO MAKE VEGAN BIG MAC SAUCE
As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying sales at no cost to you.
HOW TO MAKE VEGAN BIG MAC SAUCE
Gather and measure your ingredients.
In a medium bowl, combine the ingredients.
Stir to combine.
Enjoy! That’s all there is to making this vegan special sauce.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE SAUCE RECIPES
- Get ready to fall in love with this Rich and Robust Homemade Pizza Sauce for the perfect pizza!
- A dairy-free Spicy Cashew Cheese Sauce that is zesty and perfect for all your Mexican inspired meals!
- This easy Cilantro Dipping Sauce is the perfect accompaniment to spring rolls, fresh veggies, rice bowls and can be made in a blender. It’s creamy, fresh, and herb-y with just a kick of heat.
- It only takes 5 minutes to make this Easy Dairy-Free Hot Fudge Sauce. It’s rich, chocolatey, low fat, and fabulous!
Vegan Big Mac Sauce
Vegan Big Mac Sauce
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo
- 1 Tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 1 1/2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch of salt optional
- Mix all ingredients together and slather on your favorite veggie burger. Enjoy!
Try the Vegan Big Mac Sauce on this Porcini Pecan Vegan Burger
If you like this recipe don’t forget to leave a 5 star rating and let me know how it turned out in the below comments, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST to see all my delicious recipes.