This Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats is a simple breakfast or a yummy dessert. It tastes like you're biting into Thanksgiving. A nutritious vegan breakfast simply made with pumpkin, spices, oats, syrup and dairy-free milk.
Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats are so easy, you can have breakfast made in 5 minutes!
Breakfast used to consist of pop-tarts before I lost 125 lbs. If I ate oatmeal it was the instant kind that's full of sugar and chemicals. Now that I know better, I eat better.
What are overnight oats?
They are simply oats that have been soaked overnight. Typically they are soaked in a liquid such as milk or yogurt. These Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats are vegan and dairy free, so they are soaked in almond milk.
Are overnight oats good for you?
Benefits of Overnight Oats
- Saves time in the morning.
- Easier to digest because the protein, carbohydrate and other nutrients have been broken down due to soaking.
- They are healthier than instant oatmeal and they taste like dessert.
Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats are ...
Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- 1 ¾ cup old fashioned oats gluten free, if necessary
- 1 ¼ cup almond milk, unsweetened
- ¾ cup pumpkin
- 4 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 pinch salt optional
- In a blender, place almond milk, pumpkin, maple syrup, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Blend until combined.
- Stir in oats. Place overnight oats in mason jars or containers. Seal and refrigerate overnight or until oats are softened.
- Enjoy within 3 or 4 days. Serve topped with chopped nuts and more spice if you want.
If you want even more breakfast ideas, then check out these Healthy Homemade Oatmeal Packets
or this Tasty Tofu Scramble!
Did you make Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats?
NEED HELP ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY?
JOIN MY FUN-N-FIT GROUP!
28 MINUTE WORKOUTS, 5X’S A WEEK, IN YOUR HOME
HEALTHY EATING PLAN EVERY WEEK
+ THE SUPPORT YOU NEED
FIND OUT MORE –CLICK HERE.
Need help on your weight loss journey? Join my Facebook group of Intentional Eaters and find the support you need.